Substitute Handbooks are available in the Business Office located at the Bedford High School. 

* You may check the status of your continuing education records online.

Visit https://www.perms.ed.state.pa.us/Screens/wfPublicAccess.aspx to view the Act 48 Professional Education Record Management System.

* Free online continuing education courses are available.

Vist https://www.perms.ed.state.pa.us/Screens/wfPublicAccess.aspx and click on "View Current Course Offerings"

* Educators must notify PDE of any changes of address.

Under the new law, educators must notify PDE of any changes of address. For a change of address form, visit http://www.education.state.pa.us , under Teaching in Pennsylvania, and click on Applications and Forms.